CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Duit Beli Galaxy Note

Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Sunday, July 11, 2010

Darkness



Darkness.
You surround me.
Engulf me in your wickeness.
Wrapping your arms around me.
Suffocating me, I can't breathe.

Darkness.
Not able to see.
Reaching out to feel, to touch.
My fingers slowly slip from this to that.
Stretching myself out till I can no longer.

Darkness.
Covering all the edges of the room.
Light is nonexistant.
No cracks or breaks in the boards and walls.
Nothing seeping through.
Pitch black.

Darkness.
Flooding my thoughts.
Pouring my fears.
Can't stop shaking, your consuming me.
Taking me deep, holding me under.
Closing my eyes; it will be alright.

Darkness.
Feeling you as you creep up my spine.
Making me weak, I fall.
Your strength I cannot handle.
Too much for me to take.
Lifeless as you have me.
Limp within your grasp. 






3 orang mendoakan:

Puput. said...

wah...dah jd dark world plak ek...lawa..hitam itu menawan n seksi...^^

semut lelabah said...

suka tidur dalam gelap.. :)

Mellyana Sara said...

puput : my life before cmnie la...

hapiz : suka!

Duit Poket