CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Duit Beli Galaxy Note

Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Monday, September 6, 2010

Selamat Hari Lahir Mell

today is my birthday!

alhamdulillah

ehem ehem


* * * * * *

can i make a wish for my birthday?
just a few things...
please....

1. i want my family happy ever after.
2. i want a successful life
3. i want a degree.
4. i being tired with people around me...what should i do?

my last wishes,

dear Allah, please send me someone whose can cares for me, love me, wipe my tears when i cries, whose will understanding me for all the time,whose can give me a full of love life, whose can accepting me the way who i am, never trying to changes me at all....

thank you Allah for everything...alhamdulillah....



5 orang mendoakan:

Unknown said...

epi besday yang ke......ermm..xtau la plok..tapi xper..semoga bahagia sentiasa yer

ProfHariz said...

Selamat menyambut ulangtahun kelahiran :)

Mellyana Sara said...

macih kawan! =)

Aida Azryn said...

Happy birthday,dear~ :)

Mellyana Sara said...

thanks aida. ;)

Duit Poket