CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Duit Beli Galaxy Note

Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Sunday, April 25, 2010

Gadis Dan Dia

~ It's just that, I know how you're unhappy a lot. And,maybe it doesn't help anything, but I wanted you to know that I'm always here. I won't ever let you down - I promise that you can always count on me. But, you know that, right? That I would never, ever hurt you? ~


********************

~ How could I explain so that he would understand? i was an empty shell. Like a vacant house - condemned - for months I'd been utterly uninhabitable. Now i was a little improved. The front room was in better repair. But that was small - just the one small piece. He deserved better than that - better than a one-room, falling-down fixer-up-per. No amount of investment on his part could put me back in working order ~


*********************


~ if u love someone...better u tell him/her as fast as you can. Otherwise... you are just too late and you have to write your love on her/his grave ~

=) 

[ love someone doesn't meant he or she are your's ]

0 orang mendoakan:

Duit Poket