CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Duit Beli Galaxy Note

Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Monday, June 28, 2010

her



miss who???

i really miss her...a lot...

:'(

in this situation makes me feels like i'm alone
no one here to make me smiles
no one here to make me alive
because
everthing around me turns into darks
i can't see anything
no light no sun no moon

am i dead?

how can i breaths?
how can i walk?
how can i speak out what inside me?
how how how?

my energy getting weaks
oh no!

sis..
i really wish you are here
i miss you
i miss your words sis
to make me smile again again and again

why sis..
leave me behind
in this world

i lost the game sis
im the loser 
and i will be still the GAGALIS!

p/s : dear GOD....please...give some strength for me....please...im begging you....

2 orang mendoakan:

noie said...

memang perit bila kita merindui seseorang,
memang sakit bila kita merindui seseorang,
saya dah merasakannya..
semoga anda terus tabah menghadapinya ok..

Mellyana Sara said...

tq noie. :)

Duit Poket