CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Duit Beli Galaxy Note

Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Sunday, September 19, 2010

you

at first i meet you

there was nothing happened

then we started to knowing each other
i'm introduced myself
told you everything bout' myself
letting you know the secret of me

then

it was your turn
you told me bout' you
what you like what you hate
what you want the most

then

we make a promising
i promise that i will be here
by you side 
now and forever

and you

told me that you
won't make me cried anymore

;)

and we are still together
and hope that we will still
be together now and forever



6 orang mendoakan:

Gayahspears said...

give n take ~ nice

Mellyana Sara said...

hee.yeah! ;)

sejuta stanza selamba said...

love ur poem :)
and glad to see you contribute and write with us :)

Mellyana Sara said...

;) thanks. hee!

sejuta stanza selamba said...

jika nanti rasa ingin jadi salah satu dari tangan-tangan liar di sejutastanza,
jangan segan untuk emel kami ya :)

Mellyana Sara said...

baiklah. ;)

Duit Poket