CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Duit Beli Galaxy Note

Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Questions







sini ada soalan untuk awak ;




I )  Run for something or from something?


II ) Why do something but for nothing?


III ) If I never exist in your heart, and never cross in your mind, "I miss you" refer to who? Yourself?


IV ) Why did you spend a lot of money on me? For nothing also?


V ) As you said before, u loved to hear my voices. You like it. But then why suddenly you dissapear?




I know, it's more than 3 days u are not here -  my blog. It's ok. But, if you read this, please answer me. I need to know. Why? That's all. Don't worry. I will not mad on you in facts i will not scolds a person i love. :')


I'll be waiting for you and your answer. Come back fast and settle this matters by a.s.a.p. :')


I'll wait for you.



0 orang mendoakan:

Duit Poket