CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Duit Beli Galaxy Note

Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Fucking Perfect





I don't know why
but
I damn love this song
love the lyrics, the musics...






I'm better than her, maybe more perfect then her. :) I know it. Don't waste your tears dear. *talkedtomyself* You're much much better than her. Saw her just now right? :) Pretty? Yeah. Sweets? Yeah. But, there is something not right about her. I can sense it. But, whatever it is, gud luck to you. :) Thanks made me realized im fucking perfect than her. :) 

- I pray to Allah to opening ur heart - then you will noe which glasses and diamonds that you're looking for. I'll be right here waiting for you till the day - i'm tired with this matters. -


Oh, for you girl, if you read this, don't worry...between us there is no conversation ya. :) No. Since the day he left me. So, dont you worry. I'm just a gud stalker like you. 
-Nur-


p/s : A good journalist needs a good hero besides her. Am i right? Then, when you will be my hero? Heeee!



0 orang mendoakan:

Duit Poket