CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Duit Beli Galaxy Note

Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Sunday, July 18, 2010

miss my MR.VAMPIRE

for those knowing me since last year
they will know about this Mr.Vampire
he is someone special for me
not mr.hubby~
but someone else~
more than a friend nearly to be a lover~ 
:)


this morning i received a sms from him
he told me that he was dreaming about me
im quite shock~! 
omg!
why me~?


i asked him
did u noe bout my sadness dis lately
and he said nope!
then how come...u were dreaming bout me..
he just keeps smile like usual~


hmmm~
he told me...im always beside you...
and i noe he really meant it~
:)


after my lunch..
i received a sms again from him..
he said...


"U gotta to be extra carefull with things nearest to u.U know the closer u get tp something..The tougher it is to see it.."


im just reply ---> :)


then he said...


"Let it out.The sadness,fear and anger that's building up inside of u.That the first step. :)"


thanks...a lot...only you can realize the sadness inside of me...u always said...my tears make u powerless.. :) 


the moon is still there even when i close my eyes i still can see it...with my heart...u r my best buddy~ 



2 orang mendoakan:

Raji and Yeen said...

mcm vampire btol2 jer kawe kau nih
msg der pun misteri abih xD

Mellyana Sara said...

errr~
die memang a part of the vampire. :)

Duit Poket