CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Duit Beli Galaxy Note

Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Friday, July 23, 2010

Traffic 9 Julai - 15 Julai



this is my traffic for the last week
dont ask me why it's getting lower
sad oke~

maybe because of last week my life getting messy!
no time fir BW~ 
a lot of problems...
:(

hope dis week i will increase my traffic back to 300 uv perday~



*feel a litle bit down~ last week nuffnang didnt show my analytic~ so i dont noe the real traffic i got for that day~ dont ask me~ i dont noe why~ i didnt show any 3gp video in my blog. *sigh* a problem occured maybe,but it is oke...analytic already back to normal yesterday. :)*




4 orang mendoakan:

LyNn HaMzAh said...

uishhh...
banyak juga tu...
lynn pun nak dapat jejak 200 unique visitor pun payah...

Mellyana Sara said...

:) mell selalu dpt 200 and above...tp last week...huhu! memacam prob~ x dan nak BW~ :)

Zikri Husaini said...

perggh... banyak tuh... tak boleh lawan la... siyes...

Mellyana Sara said...

erm~ bolehnye.try la. :)

Duit Poket