CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Followers

Duit Beli Galaxy Note

Love Story

Daisypath Anniversary tickers


Monday, June 27, 2011

A Hope


there is only one hope in my mind just know

i hope we can be like

Adam and Hawa

and i hope

i am your ' tulang rusuk' in your future

i am not looking for perfection but 

i am looking for someone who can cares about me

can be my painkiller when i am sicks

can be my bodyguard when i am in serious situations

can be my guidance now and forever

and last but not least

i am looking for a daddy for my future kids

and that is mean

i am looking for a husband

:)

and my hope just now in my mind

you will be my husband and a father for my future kids

:)

but it is ok because like we promised each other

we will try to make it happen right

and yes, i will wait for it

i will


your sincerely,

Nur




0 orang mendoakan:

Duit Poket